- By: CO Experts
- 0 comment
- Have all heating equipment installed properly, and have your home’s heating system inspected by a professional prior to turning the heat on when cold weather season begins.
- Low level carbon monoxide monitors should be installed in all homes and in apartments. When a CO detector goes off, assume that a real CO danger is present and get all persons and pets out of the structure immediately.
- Always follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for proper installation of your CO detector.
- Do not attempt to heat your home by turning on the oven or clothes dryer and leaving its door open.
- Never let a car engine run inside a closed space such as a garage. Drive out promptly after starting the car, and turn the car engine off as soon as you drive into an enclosed space. Never have a garage door closed with a running vehicle inside, even for a few seconds.
Leave a Reply